We shot these photos the first night in Chicago … I totally dressed up this jumpsuit form LittleMistres HERE with the heels and red lip but I was actually wearing flat boots with a black blazer, didn't shoot any in that since it was already getting dark and I didn't want to cover the detail of the jumpsuit. Even though we got rained on a little later that night both Chicago's Riverwalk and Michigan Ave were beautiful and I don't think getting rained on could be anymore romantic (well maybe in Paris or London  it could lol) but seriously I fell in love with this city and can't wait to go back. 




 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 


We shot these photos the first night in Chicago … I totally dressed up this jumpsuit form LittleMistres HERE with the heels and red lip but I was actually wearing flat boots with a black blazer, didn't shoot any in that since it was already getting dark and I didn't want to cover the detail of the jumpsuit. Even though we got rained on a little later that night both Chicago's Riverwalk and Michigan Ave were beautiful and I don't think getting rained on could be anymore romantic (well maybe in Paris or London  it could lol) but seriously I fell in love with this city and can't wait to go back. 




 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

2 comments

  1. You look lovely, like always! Where are the shoes from?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I was just there! Fell in love with the city as well, cant wait to go back! Xo

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page