This outfit wasn't a planned look for me to recreate but since I had similar items to this I decided to do it. If I'm not mistaken she wore this while she was on set to film a music video for her rumored new boyfriend French Montana a few days ago. I wore this look with the jacket on (check out a similar look I wore with a lighter wash denim jacket on! HERE). Love the denim on denim, snake print pumps and pop of color with her sunglasses simple but loved… I was actually wearing a one piece swimsuit as my top for this look and swapped the green sunglasses for blue since I don't own any in bight green.  Hope you like this recreation. 




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK



 This outfit wasn't a planned look for me to recreate but since I had similar items to this I decided to do it. If I'm not mistaken she wore this while she was on set to film a music video for her rumored new boyfriend French Montana a few days ago. I wore this look with the jacket on (check out a similar look I wore with a lighter wash denim jacket on! HERE). Love the denim on denim, snake print pumps and pop of color with her sunglasses simple but loved… I was actually wearing a one piece swimsuit as my top for this look and swapped the green sunglasses for blue since I don't own any in bight green.  Hope you like this recreation. 




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

3 comments

  1. Ash, I might need to recreate this look myself. You look amazing and you recreate their styles like no other. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash, love this outfit! Great job. I love re-creating celebrity looks on my blog as well :)

    Xo
    Sydney (http://www.sydneyfactorfashion.blogspot.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to recreate this look ASAP!

    http://cristalhndz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page