Chicago was one of the cities I would dream to visit mainly for "The Bean" at Millennium Park and I was amazed with this city. I seriously can't wait to go back! If you live there I envy you... I wouldn't mind moving there for a couple of months. I can't imagine all the amazing photos that could be shot there. The weather was a little gloomy and got my hair out of control but at least it didn't rain on us like our first night there. I loved this jumpsuit so much just wish I would have got it in black for a slimmer look lol Get my outfit details at the end of this post. Hope you like it! 


Hat HERE , Jumpsuit HEREMissGuided / Boots: Charlotte Russe HERE / Bag: MyBag
 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 



Chicago was one of the cities I would dream to visit mainly for "The Bean" at Millennium Park and I was amazed with this city. I seriously can't wait to go back! If you live there I envy you... I wouldn't mind moving there for a couple of months. I can't imagine all the amazing photos that could be shot there. The weather was a little gloomy and got my hair out of control but at least it didn't rain on us like our first night there. I loved this jumpsuit so much just wish I would have got it in black for a slimmer look lol Get my outfit details at the end of this post. Hope you like it! 


Hat HERE , Jumpsuit HEREMissGuided / Boots: Charlotte Russe HERE / Bag: MyBag
 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

4 comments

  1. You look so pretty! Love the hat, Ashley :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pictures! I will be in Chicago in a couple of days, and I can't wait to visit some of the city attractions :D You look beautiful as per usual.
    http://www.weshopinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww you were in my city and I didn't even know I would have loved to meet you! meet and greet next time!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page