Monday, July 28, 2014

Neutrals Once Again


Hello from El Paso…sorry for the delay of posting again but I was in Mexico for my sister in laws "Quince" since last Wednesday (party was on Saturday) I'll soon share what I wore for the Quincenera but for now here I'm wearing neutrals once again, must admit I didn't like the mix of the shoes with the different shade of blouse and bag … I actually didn't even use the bag at all this day anyway but I think either a different bag (white) or heels (nude) would have looked better. Hope you all had a great weekend. Xo








 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK


1 comment:

  1. I love this color palette of soft tans! And it complements your hair, which is soo pretty!!

    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete