Overalls … I must say that out of all the times I've worn them this might be my favorite outfit of them all ( might do a post to show you how I've styled them in the past so you can see). I think they are cute, trendy yet versatile at the same time, these I'm wearing are from a boutique called Victorias Boutique (sold out) but I've linked some overall options at the end of this post. Hope you like this outfit. Xo 




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 

Overalls … I must say that out of all the times I've worn them this might be my favorite outfit of them all ( might do a post to show you how I've styled them in the past so you can see). I think they are cute, trendy yet versatile at the same time, these I'm wearing are from a boutique called Victorias Boutique (sold out) but I've linked some overall options at the end of this post. Hope you like this outfit. Xo 




Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 

1 comment

  1. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page