Hello… I feel like I've been gone or taking forever to keep updating the blog but its just that I've been spending a lot more time with my family while I was in Mexico for a few days last week and my sister, nieces and nephew decided to tag along back in Dallas for 4th of July weekend.  I shot these today with my sister right before the celebrations and fireworks begin. Obsessed with my new jacket and tee dress from MissGuided .. booties from Charlotte Russe HERE

Happy 4th of July!!!! 

SHOP THE LOOK 



Hello… I feel like I've been gone or taking forever to keep updating the blog but its just that I've been spending a lot more time with my family while I was in Mexico for a few days last week and my sister, nieces and nephew decided to tag along back in Dallas for 4th of July weekend.  I shot these today with my sister right before the celebrations and fireworks begin. Obsessed with my new jacket and tee dress from MissGuided .. booties from Charlotte Russe HERE

Happy 4th of July!!!! 

SHOP THE LOOK 

2 comments

  1. Cool look, very fresh

    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just simple and chic! Bella xoxoxo

    In case you are wondering where is Mad For Fashion For Less the blog, sadly is no longer available, but you can become a Mad For Fashion For Less fan via Facebook.

    Click Here - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-For-Fashion-For-Less/310725935696887

    Again thank you so much for your support. Wish me luck in this new journey!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page