I know we still have a few weeks left of summer but when I saw this Khloe Kardashian look I had to recreate it. Everything was already in my closet as usual… I had a burgundy plaid top but lucky me my friend had a similar colored plaid top to Khloes in her car so I borrowed it. Khloes boots alone are worth about $2,000 but mine are way less from Persunmall HERE! I've had them since last year and I must say that I love them and super comfortable to walk in every time I wear them.   


 Photography Nancy Barcenas
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK



I know we still have a few weeks left of summer but when I saw this Khloe Kardashian look I had to recreate it. Everything was already in my closet as usual… I had a burgundy plaid top but lucky me my friend had a similar colored plaid top to Khloes in her car so I borrowed it. Khloes boots alone are worth about $2,000 but mine are way less from Persunmall HERE! I've had them since last year and I must say that I love them and super comfortable to walk in every time I wear them.   


 Photography Nancy Barcenas
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

4 comments

  1. Me encantan tus looks inspirados en celebrities!! Me encanta el aire relajado y chic que tiene este outfit!
    Un beso.......


    www.zapatosrojosmoda.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boots and I simply adore the hat <3

    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit Ashley, so pretty! Those boots!!! OMG! LOVE!

    ~Xo Sydney http://www.thelifestylefactor.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page