My latest obsession long light weight jackets  … the weather this weekend was perfection in the 80s dropping down to the 60s at night so I actually wore it the entire day no need to take it off. I went a little Kim K style on this look since she wore something similar a few days ago I only dressed it up a bit since she was in leggings and a tee. My jacket is from InbetweenTangerine  HERE and heels from Shop Primadonna HERE.





 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

My latest obsession long light weight jackets  … the weather this weekend was perfection in the 80s dropping down to the 60s at night so I actually wore it the entire day no need to take it off. I went a little Kim K style on this look since she wore something similar a few days ago I only dressed it up a bit since she was in leggings and a tee. My jacket is from InbetweenTangerine  HERE and heels from Shop Primadonna HERE.





 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

2 comments

  1. Amazing outfit !

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Users can enter for a chance to win 150€ of beauty products: http://goo.gl/syLw8M

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page