Finally another little black dress I love, this one from Hedonia fits perfect for any occasion. This is what I wore for my sister in laws "Quince" in Mexico a few weeks ago...now that I notice I actually wore both of my little black dresses with the same heels ( check out my 1st Little Black Dress HERE). 



 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



Finally another little black dress I love, this one from Hedonia fits perfect for any occasion. This is what I wore for my sister in laws "Quince" in Mexico a few weeks ago...now that I notice I actually wore both of my little black dresses with the same heels ( check out my 1st Little Black Dress HERE). 



 Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



4 comments

  1. I just adore your shoes I guess I already told you but I just feel like letting you know over and over :)

    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great body for that dress :D I love your style girl !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look terrific in this dress! You might also like these LBDs: http://www.fash365.com/2014/09/when-your-next-event-is-t.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took me time for you to check out all the notes, but I truly enjoyed the post. It proved to be in actual fact helpful to me and King Size Male Enhancement I'm sure to all of the commenters right here! It's usually great when you can not just be informed, but additionally engaged! I'm certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/king-size-male-enhancement/


    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page