I can't remember the last time I wore yellow but I love it so much and I'm also loving my new lace crop top from DesireClothing HERE.  I paired it with my favorite highwaisted jeans from Express HERE, Shoemint heels and bag from MyBag ... really loved the mix of my lip color with the top too. I 





Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

I can't remember the last time I wore yellow but I love it so much and I'm also loving my new lace crop top from DesireClothing HERE.  I paired it with my favorite highwaisted jeans from Express HERE, Shoemint heels and bag from MyBag ... really loved the mix of my lip color with the top too. I 





Photography Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

1 comment

  1. Cudowne buty! Zapraszam do nas! (bloga prowadzą dwie siostry, na dodatek bliźniaczki) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page