Hello, this location by far has to be one of my favorites truly breathtaking scenery. I wasn't going to let the wind ruin it and even though my hat did fly off a few times … this white kimono from MissGuided was flowing perfectly. Hope you like it. Xo 




 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 





Hello, this location by far has to be one of my favorites truly breathtaking scenery. I wasn't going to let the wind ruin it and even though my hat did fly off a few times … this white kimono from MissGuided was flowing perfectly. Hope you like it. Xo 




 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 



5 comments

  1. You are GORGEOUS! I love the scenery, but I love what you're wearing even more :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have one super offer for women and men clothes if any one want discount on fashionable clothes so visit this web site one stop plus coupons and collect discount coupons and enjoy saving

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a dream! <3 Love the scenery and the kimono!
    http://www.anotherside-of-me.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look! Also in love with this photos. I have to say this is one of my favorite ones.
    Mad For Fashion For Less - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-For-Fashion-For-Less/310725935696887

    ReplyDelete
  5. This photo should be in Vouge I mean it is absolutely gorgeous!! Perfection

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page