Hello again , its been such a rainy week and they say it's here for a couple more days. Well yesterday was such a gloomy day which made my hair so nasty (can't wait to get a much needed trim and refresh my color). Obsessed with this jacket from MissGuided , who would have thought I would be wearing a fringe jacket when I used to ask my mom "how can you wear that? " to one she would wear so much back in 1995. lol 




 Photography: Daniel Meza

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK
 

Hello again , its been such a rainy week and they say it's here for a couple more days. Well yesterday was such a gloomy day which made my hair so nasty (can't wait to get a much needed trim and refresh my color). Obsessed with this jacket from MissGuided , who would have thought I would be wearing a fringe jacket when I used to ask my mom "how can you wear that? " to one she would wear so much back in 1995. lol 




 Photography: Daniel Meza

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK
 

3 comments

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page