I wore this last Monday …and wore it to shoot it the day I decided to switch out my outfit wearing the exact items just adding a Tee as a dress for a completely different look HERE.
I have yet another look for the same everything just changing the bottoms and will post all 3 looks side by side on Instagram to show you how different each look looks even if it has the same top , shoes, bag and sunglasses. 



Photography: Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK


I wore this last Monday …and wore it to shoot it the day I decided to switch out my outfit wearing the exact items just adding a Tee as a dress for a completely different look HERE.
I have yet another look for the same everything just changing the bottoms and will post all 3 looks side by side on Instagram to show you how different each look looks even if it has the same top , shoes, bag and sunglasses. 



Photography: Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

1 comment

  1. Great outfit and it does suit you :)

    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page