I got this asymmetrical blazer /dress sometime last month also available in white HERE… I wanted to wear like a dress but the size I got was a little too big for me so I wore it as a blazer which looked perfect anyway…  Hope you like it. 



Photography: Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

I got this asymmetrical blazer /dress sometime last month also available in white HERE… I wanted to wear like a dress but the size I got was a little too big for me so I wore it as a blazer which looked perfect anyway…  Hope you like it. 



Photography: Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

7 comments

  1. You look gorgeous! Love this outfit and pictures. The sunset behind you is amazing <3

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color my recent color crush this fall too! You rock this beautifully, love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look :)

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coat and the sandals are awesome

    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bella como siempre!

    Mad For Fashion For Less
    Become a Fashion Fan: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-For-Fashion-For-Less/310725935696887

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your style, so chic! Your shoe taste is incredible. Major envy!
    Love your blog, new follower! :)
    Jess xo
    madeyoulookbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page