Hello … finally another post and hopefully I will get back on track with posting 3 times a week after this. Todays outfit I was excited to wear it all... my new bomber jacket from NicoleXMissguided HERE , the skirt from NanysKlozetXMelao HERE and this super cute bag from MyBag. I'm also teaming up with MyBag on this post to give one of you my readers a handbag of your choice from their Facebook or Site. :) 
All you have to do is... 
LIKE MYBAG on Facebook HERE 
COMMENT on the bag or post the link of the bag you would like to win 
let them know "AshesintoFashion sent you" 
ENDS OCT 28 ...GOODLUCK :) 









Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 


Hello … finally another post and hopefully I will get back on track with posting 3 times a week after this. Todays outfit I was excited to wear it all... my new bomber jacket from NicoleXMissguided HERE , the skirt from NanysKlozetXMelao HERE and this super cute bag from MyBag. I'm also teaming up with MyBag on this post to give one of you my readers a handbag of your choice from their Facebook or Site. :) 
All you have to do is... 
LIKE MYBAG on Facebook HERE 
COMMENT on the bag or post the link of the bag you would like to win 
let them know "AshesintoFashion sent you" 
ENDS OCT 28 ...GOODLUCK :) 









Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 

1 comment

  1. Black and white are always good idea ! ;) All bags are amazing on your web <3

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page