Hello again, this month has been hectic … funny to notice its actually my post Number 5 and I'm calling it just that because of my sweater. I've had such a hard time finding time to shoot and the main reason is that pretty much my whole closet is still in storage in El Paso, while I'm living in New Mexico since I moved from Dallas last month. Back to my outfit … My sweater is from a company called Hopes CoutureHope's Couture is a Philanthropic Brand for Women's Apparel. This means 20% of their proceeds are used to support issues affecting girls and women. I paired it with my pretty lace shorts and my new over the knee boots from MissGuided. Hope you love them because I have so many outfits on mind for them. I'm working on a vlog from this day for my youtube so I'll keep you posted on my social media. :)  Hope you don't mind my picture overload … didn't think I would like this many ...we shot them so fast since I forgot to charge the camera. lol 










Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 




 Hello again, this month has been hectic … funny to notice its actually my post Number 5 and I'm calling it just that because of my sweater. I've had such a hard time finding time to shoot and the main reason is that pretty much my whole closet is still in storage in El Paso, while I'm living in New Mexico since I moved from Dallas last month. Back to my outfit … My sweater is from a company called Hopes CoutureHope's Couture is a Philanthropic Brand for Women's Apparel. This means 20% of their proceeds are used to support issues affecting girls and women. I paired it with my pretty lace shorts and my new over the knee boots from MissGuided. Hope you love them because I have so many outfits on mind for them. I'm working on a vlog from this day for my youtube so I'll keep you posted on my social media. :)  Hope you don't mind my picture overload … didn't think I would like this many ...we shot them so fast since I forgot to charge the camera. lol 










Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 

8 comments

  1. This look is fierce! The lace, boots on point. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sweater and you look amazing as usual. Also in love with those lace short, perfect touch with the boots.
    #MadForFashionForLess Follow Us on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous outfit! Love the shorts with the boots....you've styled this to perfection :)

    Thanks for the inspiration <3

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on Bloglovin, GFC or Facebook?

    Please leave a comment on my blog and follow by blog!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    You can also like my Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick

    I will follow you back! XOXO

    Korean Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bhaskar Export in Faridabad :- Customer Services Providers 24 Hours Service Computer and Internet Marketing and all computer Service:-


    SEO India
    Computer Hardware
    Computer Troubleshooting
    International Courier Services
    Internet Marketing
    International us Edition

    Bhaskar Export in Faridabad
    Phone no:- 0129-2242027
    Site:- http://www.bhaskarexport.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niña te ves hermosa en botas, tus piernas lucen espectaculares

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page