Blush and grey has always been one of my favorite color mix check out this post from last year HERE :)  I have similar jackets to this in color and style but when I saw the blush tone I loved and I had to get it … You can find this blush trench at Shop Tobi also available in black HERE. 50% off your first purchase! My grey high waisted jeans are from Charlotte Russe HERE and I don't want to take them off they fit like a glove.

What I'm Wearing:
Trench: ShopTobi HERE
Top: H&M
Grey Highwaisted Jeans: Charlotte Russe HERE
Heels: Missguided HERE
Bag: SNEHA | VARMA






Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

Blush and grey has always been one of my favorite color mix check out this post from last year HERE :)  I have similar jackets to this in color and style but when I saw the blush tone I loved and I had to get it … You can find this blush trench at Shop Tobi also available in black HERE. 50% off your first purchase! My grey high waisted jeans are from Charlotte Russe HERE and I don't want to take them off they fit like a glove.

What I'm Wearing:
Trench: ShopTobi HERE
Top: H&M
Grey Highwaisted Jeans: Charlotte Russe HERE
Heels: Missguided HERE
Bag: SNEHA | VARMA






Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

1 comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page