Hey guys, I wore this today let me tell you … my hair was a hot mess and I remember telling Daniel that my sweater was too chunky and long for everything else ( a few of you hated it on Instagram ) but guess what this is how I wore it and if I would have had a different top in the car I probably would have swapped it out. Either way I still liked my outfit I feel like its a mix between edgy with the jeans /backpack and sweet with the light colors. 
What I'm Wearing
Sweater: Missguided HERE
Jeans: Tobi HERE
Heels: AMI HERE
Backpack: MyBag


Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 


Hey guys, I wore this today let me tell you … my hair was a hot mess and I remember telling Daniel that my sweater was too chunky and long for everything else ( a few of you hated it on Instagram ) but guess what this is how I wore it and if I would have had a different top in the car I probably would have swapped it out. Either way I still liked my outfit I feel like its a mix between edgy with the jeans /backpack and sweet with the light colors. 
What I'm Wearing
Sweater: Missguided HERE
Jeans: Tobi HERE
Heels: AMI HERE
Backpack: MyBag


Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK 

1 comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page