Hey guys, first time I shot this look the pictures came out super dark.. second time I couldn't keep my eyes open due to the bright sun lol. This set is from Love all things Boutique HERE (Use Code Ashley10 for 10% off :) and what I love the most about it besides being able to wear separately is that it looks like a jumpsuit without the hassle of wearing an actual jumpsuit. I was planning on wearing my camel coat since I don't have a nice basic black coat but opted for this baby blue one from MissGuided because I loved the mix of the print, white + lip color with the coat. Hope you like it and btw I know I need to touchup my hair ASAP!



What I'm Wearing 
Jumpsuit: Love all things Boutique HERE
Coat HERE & Heels HERE: Missguided 
Bag: MyBag
Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



Hey guys, first time I shot this look the pictures came out super dark.. second time I couldn't keep my eyes open due to the bright sun lol. This set is from Love all things Boutique HERE (Use Code Ashley10 for 10% off :) and what I love the most about it besides being able to wear separately is that it looks like a jumpsuit without the hassle of wearing an actual jumpsuit. I was planning on wearing my camel coat since I don't have a nice basic black coat but opted for this baby blue one from MissGuided because I loved the mix of the print, white + lip color with the coat. Hope you like it and btw I know I need to touchup my hair ASAP!



What I'm Wearing 
Jumpsuit: Love all things Boutique HERE
Coat HERE & Heels HERE: Missguided 
Bag: MyBag
Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

2 comments

  1. I simply adore this outfit, the coat is lovely


    Would you like to follow each other? Check out my blog and Facebook page:
    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/maria.is.on.fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your post. However, it is not properly displaying in my monitor. I recommend you make sure your webdesign is compatible V-STAMINA with all browsers. Otherwise, Three thumbs up Just like the other person said. Get rid of the spammage!Hey, I think your mostly on target with this, I wouldnt say I totally agree , but its not really that big of a deal .http://www.supplements4help.com/v-stamina/


    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page