November already! Cant believe I only posted 5 times last month … this month I set a goal and boom it started raining all day yesterday and today but managed to shoot a few photos today wearing the same outfit from yesterday.  I love my new top and skirt … I've been gravitating towards grey lately so I added the beanie to keep my hair from getting puffy with the weather. My top is from LeMoto HERE  and skirt from Tobi now on sale for $23 HERE make sure you check them out, they have amazing deals like 50% off your first order plus the site is very budget freindly with super cute stuff.  I finally found a camoflauge jacket that I liked on clearance from F21 and my backpack which I also have in blush from Mybag.  Hope you like it.






Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK


 November already! Cant believe I only posted 5 times last month … this month I set a goal and boom it started raining all day yesterday and today but managed to shoot a few photos today wearing the same outfit from yesterday.  I love my new top and skirt … I've been gravitating towards grey lately so I added the beanie to keep my hair from getting puffy with the weather. My top is from LeMoto HERE  and skirt from Tobi now on sale for $23 HERE make sure you check them out, they have amazing deals like 50% off your first order plus the site is very budget freindly with super cute stuff.  I finally found a camoflauge jacket that I liked on clearance from F21 and my backpack which I also have in blush from Mybag.  Hope you like it.






Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

3 comments

  1. nice look, I'm loving the message of your shirt!

    lifeisashoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice look :)

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool outfit I envy you for the weather :)

    Would you like to follow each other? Check out my blog and facebook page:
    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.ro/
    https://www.facebook.com/maria.is.on.fashion

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page