Here is part two for yesterdays all black look, I actually wore it like this for the day. I can't get enough of these thigh high boots from MissGuided and I have a thing for bomber jackets already have two looks in mind for this beauty from Bellarte Clothing.

What I'm Wearing
Bomber Jacket : Bellarete Clothing HERE
Top and Shorts HERE: Blush Boutique 
Boots: Missguided HERE
Bag: SNEHA | VARMA



Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube



Here is part two for yesterdays all black look, I actually wore it like this for the day. I can't get enough of these thigh high boots from MissGuided and I have a thing for bomber jackets already have two looks in mind for this beauty from Bellarte Clothing.

What I'm Wearing
Bomber Jacket : Bellarete Clothing HERE
Top and Shorts HERE: Blush Boutique 
Boots: Missguided HERE
Bag: SNEHA | VARMA



Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

2 comments

  1. I adore the boots, the jacket and the bag <3


    Would you like to follow each other? Check out my blog and Facebook page:
    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.ro/
    https://www.facebook.com/maria.is.on.fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. kinda like what you published actually. it just is not that easy to find even remotely good stuff to read (you know READ! and not just browsing through Diabazole it like some uniterested and flesh eating zombie before moving on), so cheers man for not wasting my time! http://www.healthsupreviews.com/diabazole/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page