The weather has been insane … one day 75 and just yesterday it was snowing but the day today was nice. I bought this jacket and wore it once it got dark since the temperature drops drastically at night. I felt so Cheryl today with my bow and jacket lol anyways my top, leggings and boots are from Charlotte Russe and can't wait to share with you a few more items they sent me. The best part of this top besides the plaid and color was the back though it didn't photograph well, I vlogged today… so you guys will see the back of this top once I post the video tomorrow or you can see it HERE









Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK



 The weather has been insane … one day 75 and just yesterday it was snowing but the day today was nice. I bought this jacket and wore it once it got dark since the temperature drops drastically at night. I felt so Cheryl today with my bow and jacket lol anyways my top, leggings and boots are from Charlotte Russe and can't wait to share with you a few more items they sent me. The best part of this top besides the plaid and color was the back though it didn't photograph well, I vlogged today… so you guys will see the back of this top once I post the video tomorrow or you can see it HERE









Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

3 comments

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page