I didn't think we were going to have time for pictures this day since we spent the entire day in Mexico but we made it right when the sun was setting. I left my bag in the car as we rushed out the car to shoot these, my sweater from Charlotte Russe got me so many compliments this day.  I've been looking for some nice over the knee "leather" boots that I liked for years now so.. when I read "Ashly" on these from Shoedazzle I knew they were meant to be for me and had to get them. They fit perfect can't wait to wear them again and again. Hope you like. 




Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

I didn't think we were going to have time for pictures this day since we spent the entire day in Mexico but we made it right when the sun was setting. I left my bag in the car as we rushed out the car to shoot these, my sweater from Charlotte Russe got me so many compliments this day.  I've been looking for some nice over the knee "leather" boots that I liked for years now so.. when I read "Ashly" on these from Shoedazzle I knew they were meant to be for me and had to get them. They fit perfect can't wait to wear them again and again. Hope you like. 




Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

1 comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page