And we reach the end of the month of November … each year seems to go by faster and faster. Anyways I wore this a few days ago, I'm still sick so I haven't been vlogging for my youtube channel but I did take advantage to shoot another look today since the weather was so nice ( no wonder I'm sick goes from cold/snowing one day to hot almost summer the next ). I've been wearing this sweater from the Lookbook Store HERE non stop but never get day light to shoot for it, I love love the quality/ feel of it plus its grey … one of the colors I just want to live in lately. 
What I'm Wearing
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban HERE
Sweater: Lookbook Store HERE
Jeans: Charlotte Russe HERE
Heels: Missguided HERE




 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK


 And we reach the end of the month of November … each year seems to go by faster and faster. Anyways I wore this a few days ago, I'm still sick so I haven't been vlogging for my youtube channel but I did take advantage to shoot another look today since the weather was so nice ( no wonder I'm sick goes from cold/snowing one day to hot almost summer the next ). I've been wearing this sweater from the Lookbook Store HERE non stop but never get day light to shoot for it, I love love the quality/ feel of it plus its grey … one of the colors I just want to live in lately. 
What I'm Wearing
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban HERE
Sweater: Lookbook Store HERE
Jeans: Charlotte Russe HERE
Heels: Missguided HERE




 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

2 comments

  1. Absolutely adore this look! Perfect for the fall. I feel like I only wear grey during the fall! Love your blog - I followed you on GFC and would so love if you would check out my blog and maybe follow back!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love grey outfits your looks very fresh :)



    Would you like to follow each other? Check out my blog and Facebook page:
    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/maria.is.on.fashion

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page