Hello, todays post I actually shot two parts for …both with the exact same all black outfit. I actually wore it with a bomber jacket which you will see tomorrow since it wasn't cold cold … it was just windy fresh but the days here have been crazy. 
 What I'm Wearing:
Coat: Missguided HERE
Top and Shorts HERE: Blush Boutique 
Boots: Missguided HERE
Bag: SNEHA | VARMA

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK





Hello, todays post I actually shot two parts for …both with the exact same all black outfit. I actually wore it with a bomber jacket which you will see tomorrow since it wasn't cold cold … it was just windy fresh but the days here have been crazy. 
 What I'm Wearing:
Coat: Missguided HERE
Top and Shorts HERE: Blush Boutique 
Boots: Missguided HERE
Bag: SNEHA | VARMA

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

3 comments

  1. Gorgeous coat! Love this look!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look ! I love your boots :)

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page