When I finally have some time to shoot the wind was so crazy that I had to tie my hair back and wear sunglasses due to all the dirt. We were going to go to a different place but now my hubby was the one not feeling so well. I forgot to switch out my black bag to my favorite one I wear all the time with gold accents. Hope you like. Xo 
 What I'm Wearing:
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban HERE
Leather Blazer: Missguided HERE
Mauve Sweater: Forever 21 HERE
Jeggings: HERE
Shoes: Missguied HERE

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK



When I finally have some time to shoot the wind was so crazy that I had to tie my hair back and wear sunglasses due to all the dirt. We were going to go to a different place but now my hubby was the one not feeling so well. I forgot to switch out my black bag to my favorite one I wear all the time with gold accents. Hope you like. Xo 
 What I'm Wearing:
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban HERE
Leather Blazer: Missguided HERE
Mauve Sweater: Forever 21 HERE
Jeggings: HERE
Shoes: Missguied HERE

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

2 comments

  1. I love the shoes <3


    Please check out my blog and Facebook page:
    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/maria.is.on.fashion

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page