Hello, If I would have known that this sweater photographed better open I would have worn a black tank top underneath. I must mention that the sweater looks amazing both open and closed but I just think it photographed better open. I'm currently uploading a new vlog on my youtube channel of what I did this past week including this day, up later today. If you haven't already please subscribe HERE to watch it once its up live. :) 
What I'm Wearing 
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban HERE
Sweater: LookBook Store HERE
Jeans: Old Similar / Similar
Booties: Old 
Bag: MyBag (Similar



Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK





Hello, If I would have known that this sweater photographed better open I would have worn a black tank top underneath. I must mention that the sweater looks amazing both open and closed but I just think it photographed better open. I'm currently uploading a new vlog on my youtube channel of what I did this past week including this day, up later today. If you haven't already please subscribe HERE to watch it once its up live. :) 
What I'm Wearing 
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban HERE
Sweater: LookBook Store HERE
Jeans: Old Similar / Similar
Booties: Old 
Bag: MyBag (Similar



Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK




3 comments

  1. I just adore how you pair the fuchsia color of the sweater with the animal print of the booties :)


    Would you like to follow each other? Check out my blog and Facebook page:
    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/maria.is.on.fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look :)

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look and also great pop with the leopard booties. Just gorgeous!

    Mad For Fashion For Less
    To read more about this Latina fashion diaries follow/visit #MadForFashionForLess
    https://www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page