What I'm Wearing:
Leather Blazer: Misguided HERE
Black Romper: Tobi HERE (get 50% off your first purchase) 
Heels: Years OLD Similar

 Hey guys, here I go again wearing all black ... and I just noticed that I've been getting way too much black recently. It's defiantly a tie between grey and black. I decided to add a tiny pop of color to this all black outfit with the lips and sunglasses but  I didn't like the sunglasses with the outfit so didn't actually wear them should have worn THESE or just the regular black ones. :(  We shot infront of " El Museo de Arte" de Cd. Juarez and must say that we loved it.  Hope you like it. Xo 





Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

 What I'm Wearing:
Leather Blazer: Misguided HERE
Black Romper: Tobi HERE (get 50% off your first purchase) 
Heels: Years OLD Similar

 Hey guys, here I go again wearing all black ... and I just noticed that I've been getting way too much black recently. It's defiantly a tie between grey and black. I decided to add a tiny pop of color to this all black outfit with the lips and sunglasses but  I didn't like the sunglasses with the outfit so didn't actually wear them should have worn THESE or just the regular black ones. :(  We shot infront of " El Museo de Arte" de Cd. Juarez and must say that we loved it.  Hope you like it. Xo 





Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

4 comments

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page