Hey guys, soooooooo I started feeling sick on the 13th of this month and recently got really sick a few days after on the 15th  ( shivers to the point I couldn't even move due to my entire body feeling pain plus a fever all night ) 3 days later after being in bed all day for those days, I thought I was feeling better so I got up, got ready and even filmed HALF a youtube video ( that I ended up not being able to finish ) because my throat was starting to feel so sore eventually I lost my voice, now I can't breath from my stuffy nose !!!! The last time I remember being this sick was Dec of 2013! ENOUGH about sickness!!! Depending how I'm feeling tomorrow I shall shoot more outfits "fingers crossed" maybe 2 just incase to keep myself busy until I feel better BTW did you guys notice my darker hair??? after years and years I finally got the guts to go back dark, what do you guys think? 





Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK


 Hey guys, soooooooo I started feeling sick on the 13th of this month and recently got really sick a few days after on the 15th  ( shivers to the point I couldn't even move due to my entire body feeling pain plus a fever all night ) 3 days later after being in bed all day for those days, I thought I was feeling better so I got up, got ready and even filmed HALF a youtube video ( that I ended up not being able to finish ) because my throat was starting to feel so sore eventually I lost my voice, now I can't breath from my stuffy nose !!!! The last time I remember being this sick was Dec of 2013! ENOUGH about sickness!!! Depending how I'm feeling tomorrow I shall shoot more outfits "fingers crossed" maybe 2 just incase to keep myself busy until I feel better BTW did you guys notice my darker hair??? after years and years I finally got the guts to go back dark, what do you guys think? 





Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

3 comments

  1. NIce!


    http://idreamaboutcalifornia.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look :)

    Sofia
    http://thing-about-fashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look and also love the hair as well Ash!

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    To read more about this #Latina fashion diary visit www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page