Hey guys, wearing this where I'm living now was a total fail because everyone was staring "not in a good way" lol I MISS DALLAS SO MUCH!!! Yes people stare sometimes too but its different.  I'm seriously already counting down the days to move back home! When I pulled this vest out to complete my outfit, I couldn't help to call todays post Detailed Mix 2 (due to my dark lips, faux fur , lace and over the knees) so much going on just like the first time I wore this vest HERE.  Believe it or not I'm still SICK ... been completely voiceless for 3 days now ... I noticed my voice is slowly coming back today so that made my day but I can't talk yet because I can loose it again. I've been communicating by notes /texts with my hubby but its so frustrating because I love to talk and I talk way too much. Hope you liked todays post... now I'm going to try to edit the footage I filmed before loosing my voice and see if I can make it work for a video. Xo  

What I'm Wearing
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban HERE
Vest:Choies HERE
Shirt HERE / Shorts HERE / Boots HERE : Missguided 
Bag: MyBag.net




  Photography : Daniel Meza

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK


Hey guys, wearing this where I'm living now was a total fail because everyone was staring "not in a good way" lol I MISS DALLAS SO MUCH!!! Yes people stare sometimes too but its different.  I'm seriously already counting down the days to move back home! When I pulled this vest out to complete my outfit, I couldn't help to call todays post Detailed Mix 2 (due to my dark lips, faux fur , lace and over the knees) so much going on just like the first time I wore this vest HERE.  Believe it or not I'm still SICK ... been completely voiceless for 3 days now ... I noticed my voice is slowly coming back today so that made my day but I can't talk yet because I can loose it again. I've been communicating by notes /texts with my hubby but its so frustrating because I love to talk and I talk way too much. Hope you liked todays post... now I'm going to try to edit the footage I filmed before loosing my voice and see if I can make it work for a video. Xo  

What I'm Wearing
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban HERE
Vest:Choies HERE
Shirt HERE / Shorts HERE / Boots HERE : Missguided 
Bag: MyBag.net




  Photography : Daniel Meza

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

4 comments

  1. I totally love this outfit, I also have a similar vest which I use it in several post as I like to show different ways of wearing it.
    I was surprised that there people are staring I thought this things are happening only in my country :(

    Please check out my blog and Facebook page:
    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/maria.is.on.fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIce!


    http://idreamaboutcalifornia.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with this outfit. Thanks for giving me a great idea/inspiration to rock my fur vest ;)

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    To read more about this #Latina fashion diary visit www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fur vests! Thank you for a great idea!! You look amazing!

    http://www.trendyvee.com/?p=356

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page