Decided to choose some of my favorite outfits for each month ... some months I had way more favs but I narrowed it down to 6 from each and only 5 for the two months where I only posted 5 times.
JANUARY 
 FEBURARY 
 MARCH
 APRIL
 MAY
 JUNE
 JULY
 AUGUST
 SEPTEMBER
 OCTOBER
 NOVEMBER
 DECEMBER

Hey guys, new year, new goals, new everything and I know I've been gone for almost 3 weeks now but I really wanted to take a break from social media and come back in full swing, more inspired than ever! 2014 was yet another amazing year with its ups and downs of course but some highlights ...I finally visited Chicago for the first time and went back to Miami for my 2nd. I got the attention of Cheryl Cole (Fernandez- Virsini) now my idol on Instagram. I did the things I would have never thought of doing since I must admit I'm so shy when it comes to talking LIVE (like with a public) because I do love to talk and talk way too much sometimes, but besides hosting several events I did a LIVE interview for Mornings Australia ( where I must be honest, I wasn't expecting to get the title of the Kardashian Copycat) WATCH IT HERE! but I think I handed it pretty well. I "modeled" for two local stores in Dallas one being on their cover of their spring catalog and the other on a huge poster in their store and the hardest walking down a tiny catwalk for The Limited store in Dallas opening and for my biggest accomplishment of the year... that I never thought would ever happen to me was a 2 page spread in a magazine (again I couldn't control the title of the article) on my Kardashian inspired looks! I know these things might not seem as much for some but for me they are little dreams coming true and I'm truly thankful for everything. Cant wait to see whats in store for 2015 but I just wanted to take the time and thank each and everyone of you for following me and all the sweet comments on all my social media. I'm super thankful for all of you and my husband for being the best photographer and always supporting me.
HAPPY NEW YEAR and cheers for 2015 ! 🎉
YOUTUBE HERE I COME! taking any request ;) btw
WHICH MONTH WAS YOUR FAVORITE ??? 


Decided to choose some of my favorite outfits for each month ... some months I had way more favs but I narrowed it down to 6 from each and only 5 for the two months where I only posted 5 times.
JANUARY 
 FEBURARY 
 MARCH
 APRIL
 MAY
 JUNE
 JULY
 AUGUST
 SEPTEMBER
 OCTOBER
 NOVEMBER
 DECEMBER

Hey guys, new year, new goals, new everything and I know I've been gone for almost 3 weeks now but I really wanted to take a break from social media and come back in full swing, more inspired than ever! 2014 was yet another amazing year with its ups and downs of course but some highlights ...I finally visited Chicago for the first time and went back to Miami for my 2nd. I got the attention of Cheryl Cole (Fernandez- Virsini) now my idol on Instagram. I did the things I would have never thought of doing since I must admit I'm so shy when it comes to talking LIVE (like with a public) because I do love to talk and talk way too much sometimes, but besides hosting several events I did a LIVE interview for Mornings Australia ( where I must be honest, I wasn't expecting to get the title of the Kardashian Copycat) WATCH IT HERE! but I think I handed it pretty well. I "modeled" for two local stores in Dallas one being on their cover of their spring catalog and the other on a huge poster in their store and the hardest walking down a tiny catwalk for The Limited store in Dallas opening and for my biggest accomplishment of the year... that I never thought would ever happen to me was a 2 page spread in a magazine (again I couldn't control the title of the article) on my Kardashian inspired looks! I know these things might not seem as much for some but for me they are little dreams coming true and I'm truly thankful for everything. Cant wait to see whats in store for 2015 but I just wanted to take the time and thank each and everyone of you for following me and all the sweet comments on all my social media. I'm super thankful for all of you and my husband for being the best photographer and always supporting me.
HAPPY NEW YEAR and cheers for 2015 ! 🎉
YOUTUBE HERE I COME! taking any request ;) btw
WHICH MONTH WAS YOUR FAVORITE ??? 

3 comments

  1. I love all of them, everything look so perfect! :)

    http://idreamaboutcalifornia.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits are to die for!! Love reading your blog!!

    http://www.trendyvee.com/?p=337

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly an inspiration! Congrats on all your success!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page