What I'm Wearing
Grey Coat: Sheinside HERE
Dress: Forever 21 HERE
Heels: Misguided HERE
Hey guys like I mentioned on my last post lately I was feeling so uninspired, I decided to call this post feeling grey. lol I'm actually feeling much better but lately I have been in a wearing all different shades of grey all the time and not just grey but monochromatic outfits in general. I do wear bags with my outfits but there is days where I'm not in the mood to carry one especially when they won't stay in place like the little grey lilac one I had this day. Hope you like this all grey look. Xo    

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK


 What I'm Wearing
Grey Coat: Sheinside HERE
Dress: Forever 21 HERE
Heels: Misguided HERE
Hey guys like I mentioned on my last post lately I was feeling so uninspired, I decided to call this post feeling grey. lol I'm actually feeling much better but lately I have been in a wearing all different shades of grey all the time and not just grey but monochromatic outfits in general. I do wear bags with my outfits but there is days where I'm not in the mood to carry one especially when they won't stay in place like the little grey lilac one I had this day. Hope you like this all grey look. Xo    

Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

8 comments

  1. me gustó mucho el outfit! buena combinación!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think my last comment worked properly- I'm just wondering if you got sent this jacket for free from sheinside; or if you bought it online? As I've just placed an order for the jacket but then read some terrible reviews about the sheinside website :(
    So I'm nervous about my order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size did you order in this coat, and is it true to size?
    Love it but am worried about the sizing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Girl

    Great blog!! I love your style♥
    Check my blog and let me know what you think .

    Greetz

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page