Hey Guys, January has come to an end! January was a hard month for me ... I was pretty much sick the entire month well since the 13th the day after I died my hair back to dark. I still managed to shoot outfits and get finally get back on youtube, I'm still working on getting into the habit of filming and making the videos look how I want them to look especially the quality and lighting. My goal for both my blog and youtube is to update 2 - 3 times a week for both ... now that I'm feeling better I know I can accomplish my goals. Please SUBSCRIBE HERE!  Fashion videos are definitely a must, I will start with try-on hauls coming up next and move into Lookbooks if not both :) BTW let me know what you would like to see, also which outfits were your favorite this month???

WATCH MY JANUARY VIDEOS! 





SHOP THIS MONTHS LOOKS


Hey Guys, January has come to an end! January was a hard month for me ... I was pretty much sick the entire month well since the 13th the day after I died my hair back to dark. I still managed to shoot outfits and get finally get back on youtube, I'm still working on getting into the habit of filming and making the videos look how I want them to look especially the quality and lighting. My goal for both my blog and youtube is to update 2 - 3 times a week for both ... now that I'm feeling better I know I can accomplish my goals. Please SUBSCRIBE HERE!  Fashion videos are definitely a must, I will start with try-on hauls coming up next and move into Lookbooks if not both :) BTW let me know what you would like to see, also which outfits were your favorite this month???

WATCH MY JANUARY VIDEOS! 





SHOP THIS MONTHS LOOKS

2 comments

  1. great recap! really loved thaat all white ensemble!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. II love that grey coat!


    http://idreamaboutcalifornia.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page