Hey guys, I seriously can't get enough of this mauve knit HERE. I got it in a Large since it was the only one at the store the time I got it, loved how it almost fit me as a dress so I decided to just add a dress underneath to wear it "some what" as a dress. Kept things neutral and comfy by adding my taupe Naughty Monkey boots HERE. Please excuse my no bag posts this month ... I'm always back and forth from New Mexico / El Paso and Mexico and I actually only brought one with me that I didn't like for any of my outfits. 








 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

Hey guys, I seriously can't get enough of this mauve knit HERE. I got it in a Large since it was the only one at the store the time I got it, loved how it almost fit me as a dress so I decided to just add a dress underneath to wear it "some what" as a dress. Kept things neutral and comfy by adding my taupe Naughty Monkey boots HERE. Please excuse my no bag posts this month ... I'm always back and forth from New Mexico / El Paso and Mexico and I actually only brought one with me that I didn't like for any of my outfits. 








 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

2 comments

  1. I love the muted colors!! Looks great on you!

    everydayelevated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great association of items <3 love it

    Please check out my blog and Facebook page:
    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/maria.is.on.fashion

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page