Hey guys first official outfit post of 2015 ... lately I've been feeling so uninspired and down. I think I'm just feeling a bit home sick missing Dallas but these photos made me feel a bit like home. :) Must admit I think I need a smaller size in this blazer ( can't tell on these photos I choose) but its so big on me, so much extra fabric on the back but I'm still obsessed with it and love it! 

What I'm Wearing
Blazer HERE & Dress HERE : Misguided
Heels: Similar


Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK




Hey guys first official outfit post of 2015 ... lately I've been feeling so uninspired and down. I think I'm just feeling a bit home sick missing Dallas but these photos made me feel a bit like home. :) Must admit I think I need a smaller size in this blazer ( can't tell on these photos I choose) but its so big on me, so much extra fabric on the back but I'm still obsessed with it and love it! 

What I'm Wearing
Blazer HERE & Dress HERE : Misguided
Heels: Similar


Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK




4 comments

  1. I love your outfit, I missed you here!
    x,Abril

    ReplyDelete
  2. this white on white look is SUPER chic I love it!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the all white outfit, lately I'm in a white mood too :)

    Please check out my blog and Facebook page:
    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/maria.is.on.fashion

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page