Hey guys, I totally forgot to wear my hair to the side like I had it planned to show off the front of my new black little romper from NBD X The Naven Twins. I loved the fit and the cut of it check it out HERE ! I'm planning to wear it again soon because I think it would look amazing with my over the knee boots plus I loved it so much!  




 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

Hey guys, I totally forgot to wear my hair to the side like I had it planned to show off the front of my new black little romper from NBD X The Naven Twins. I loved the fit and the cut of it check it out HERE ! I'm planning to wear it again soon because I think it would look amazing with my over the knee boots plus I loved it so much!  




 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

4 comments

  1. In love with this romper Ash, and it looks amazing on your. Also great shoes too.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    To read more about this Latina fashion diary visit www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sandals are awesome <3 "to die for"

    Please check out my blog and facebook page:
    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.ro/
    https://www.facebook.com/maria.is.on.fashion

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page