Hey guys, I was planning on posting this a few days ago but the weather has been extremely bipolar ... I decided to shoot 2 looks yesterday for my Valentines inspired looks. I attempted to get video footage for a Valentine Video I had in mind but I was freezing since the temperature dropped drastically plus Daniel was freezing too. I don't know if the little bit of footage we shot will work for what I had in mind. I had checked the weather before going down to El Paso and the weather lied to me lol if not I would have packed my tan coat to pair for this dress.  Hope you guys like this little number from MissGuided HERE. Xo 



Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK


 Hey guys, I was planning on posting this a few days ago but the weather has been extremely bipolar ... I decided to shoot 2 looks yesterday for my Valentines inspired looks. I attempted to get video footage for a Valentine Video I had in mind but I was freezing since the temperature dropped drastically plus Daniel was freezing too. I don't know if the little bit of footage we shot will work for what I had in mind. I had checked the weather before going down to El Paso and the weather lied to me lol if not I would have packed my tan coat to pair for this dress.  Hope you guys like this little number from MissGuided HERE. Xo 



Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

1 comment

  1. Just Stunning!

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    To read more about this Latina fashion diary visit www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page