Hey guys, I wanted something girly but didn't know what to wear again... I started with black and white, adding the braid for a little touch then I had a blush then changed into my black duster coat but then I wanted to wear my new sneakers my hubby got for me and ended up coming up with this look which I actually really liked. Called it sporty spice thanks to friend who called it that lol Hope you like. Xo 







 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK


Hey guys, I wanted something girly but didn't know what to wear again... I started with black and white, adding the braid for a little touch then I had a blush then changed into my black duster coat but then I wanted to wear my new sneakers my hubby got for me and ended up coming up with this look which I actually really liked. Called it sporty spice thanks to friend who called it that lol Hope you like. Xo 







 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOK

3 comments

  1. You look so amazing!

    http://idreamaboutcalifornia.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and great sporty chic look.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    To read more about this Latina fashion diary visit www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page