Hey Guys, I just got home form one of the best weekends ever back home in Dallas Tx. I went for Beauty Con Tx and meeting up with my friends Rosy & Lupe for a photoshoot ( Their Blog is Under Construction) I was suppose to vlog the entire weekend but I completely forgot :(  got caught up with all the excitement of being back home and being with my friends and family that there was no time ( well there was time I just forgot ) I will be back in 2 weeks for my Birthday so I will make sure to Vlog that. Beauty Con was great even if we were there just for an hr we were all running late and no one had ate. I wanted to stay there for the panels and all but I did get the pleasure to meet a few of my readers which made me day. Below I added a few photos and currently getting a few more to add. I'm wearing all Blush again ... I'm just so in love with this color. 

 What Im Wearing 
Blazer: MissGuided HERE
Dress: H&M
Bag: MyBag 


Some Photos at the Event :) 




 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOKS @ MISSGUIDED 




 Hey Guys, I just got home form one of the best weekends ever back home in Dallas Tx. I went for Beauty Con Tx and meeting up with my friends Rosy & Lupe for a photoshoot ( Their Blog is Under Construction) I was suppose to vlog the entire weekend but I completely forgot :(  got caught up with all the excitement of being back home and being with my friends and family that there was no time ( well there was time I just forgot ) I will be back in 2 weeks for my Birthday so I will make sure to Vlog that. Beauty Con was great even if we were there just for an hr we were all running late and no one had ate. I wanted to stay there for the panels and all but I did get the pleasure to meet a few of my readers which made me day. Below I added a few photos and currently getting a few more to add. I'm wearing all Blush again ... I'm just so in love with this color. 

 What Im Wearing 
Blazer: MissGuided HERE
Dress: H&M
Bag: MyBag 


Some Photos at the Event :) 




 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube
SHOP THE LOOKS @ MISSGUIDED 

3 comments

  1. You look great in light colors!

    http://idreamaboutcalifornia.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look. xx
    lovejoystyles.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page