Hey Guys, I can't believe how long it took me to post this. I've had a busy week, I was back home this past weekend and shot these with my friends Rosy & Lupe ( blog under construction ) sorry for the photo overload lol my hubby was shooting and Rosys boyfriend Juan decided to take behind the scene photos playing around but I think he actually did a great job. We had a blast shooting, we all were all switching places so each of us had a photos standing in the center ( those will be featured on their blog). We were all wearing the same pair of boots in different colors from Naughty Monkey HERE our outfits you can find at Missguided I'll include all 3 down below :). Let me know if you girls like this post  planning on doing more. 





















Photography : Daniel Meza & Juan Pablo 

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

SHOP THE LOOKS 




Hey Guys, I can't believe how long it took me to post this. I've had a busy week, I was back home this past weekend and shot these with my friends Rosy & Lupe ( blog under construction ) sorry for the photo overload lol my hubby was shooting and Rosys boyfriend Juan decided to take behind the scene photos playing around but I think he actually did a great job. We had a blast shooting, we all were all switching places so each of us had a photos standing in the center ( those will be featured on their blog). We were all wearing the same pair of boots in different colors from Naughty Monkey HERE our outfits you can find at Missguided I'll include all 3 down below :). Let me know if you girls like this post  planning on doing more. 





















Photography : Daniel Meza & Juan Pablo 

Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube

SHOP THE LOOKS 


3 comments

  1. Great shoes and coat!

    http://idreamaboutcalifornia.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Ash, and all of you girls look amazing. Adoring every single one of your looks.

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    Visit my personal #FashionDiary and get inspired! www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  3. How-do-you-do, i study your blog often and i own an analogous one and i used to be just wondering if you get much of spam comments? If thus how do you stop it, any plugin or anything youll be able to advise? Black Label No I get thus often lately its driving me mad so any help is very abundant appreciated. for older folks, retirement or a huge promotion at work is a time when celebration events are going to be a great idea.Took me time to read all the feedback, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be very useful to me and I am certain to all the commenters here! It is all the time nice when you cannot solely be told, but in addition engaged! I am positive you had joy writing this article. Anyway, in my language, there arent much good source like this.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/black-label-no/

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page