Hellooo here is another look from my weekend in Dallas, I'm super excited to go back for my Birthday on April 2 and Ariana Grande Concert on April 1st. I really miss the city as my backdrop but I can't wait for you guys to see the photos I've shot this week over here in New Mexico. Here I'm wearing my favorite jacket again from Tobi HERE .. I wanted a lilac one I saw at H&M last week but it wasn't nothing compared to the quality of this one btw if you love it or anything else from the Tobi website you can get 50% off your first purchase. 

SHOP MY FRIENDS LOOKS FROM MISGUIDED


Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

 Hellooo here is another look from my weekend in Dallas, I'm super excited to go back for my Birthday on April 2 and Ariana Grande Concert on April 1st. I really miss the city as my backdrop but I can't wait for you guys to see the photos I've shot this week over here in New Mexico. Here I'm wearing my favorite jacket again from Tobi HERE .. I wanted a lilac one I saw at H&M last week but it wasn't nothing compared to the quality of this one btw if you love it or anything else from the Tobi website you can get 50% off your first purchase. 

SHOP MY FRIENDS LOOKS FROM MISGUIDED


Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

1 comment

  1. adorable colors, adorable outfit!!! like ur fur coat))) have a lovely day))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page