Hey Guys, I wore this two days in a row trying to get these photos well not really because I wasn't planing on wearing this to the Ariana Grande concert but I ended up wearing it just swapped the mules for white pumps and a half hair up do on the 1st and also wore on my birthday the 2nd for the photos then changed to what I wore for my birthday dinner that I ended up not having time to shoot only have phone photos on instagram Here & Here  will try to shoot sometime this month. Anyways both sweater and shorts are from H&M , mules Forever 21 HERE ( so comfy want more) and backpack from MyBag











 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
WATCH MY VLOG PART 1 working on PART 2 now :)

Hey Guys, I wore this two days in a row trying to get these photos well not really because I wasn't planing on wearing this to the Ariana Grande concert but I ended up wearing it just swapped the mules for white pumps and a half hair up do on the 1st and also wore on my birthday the 2nd for the photos then changed to what I wore for my birthday dinner that I ended up not having time to shoot only have phone photos on instagram Here & Here  will try to shoot sometime this month. Anyways both sweater and shorts are from H&M , mules Forever 21 HERE ( so comfy want more) and backpack from MyBag











 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
WATCH MY VLOG PART 1 working on PART 2 now :)

3 comments

  1. I love this outfit, it looks very comfy . I'm sure it will look great with sneakers too.
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. flawless skin... I love ur pics so much!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page