Hey Guys, I shot these photos last month in the Guadalupe Mountains and had it scheduled to post on my Birthday April 2nd. I'm  currently back home in Dallas again, these past month has been non stop traveling so I'm so sorry for slacking on posting. I attempted to shoot while I was here in Dallas but I've even repeated my outfit "to shoot" wearing same outfit twice each lol but only managed to shoot one which I really didn't have any cute or cool outfit for my birthday planed but I still did want to shoot my birthday outfit in downtown since I miss the city so much. ( I did post a photo on instagram HERE) but thats it for that outfit :(  In other news I didn't forget to Vlog this time so I shall start editing the video asap for you guys to see what I did on my visit back home :) HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THESE PHOTOS AS MUCH AS WE DID !!! btw I named my post after Lana del Reys song just because she's all I listen too now lol 
Bag from MyBag 




  Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP SIMILAR 

Hey Guys, I shot these photos last month in the Guadalupe Mountains and had it scheduled to post on my Birthday April 2nd. I'm  currently back home in Dallas again, these past month has been non stop traveling so I'm so sorry for slacking on posting. I attempted to shoot while I was here in Dallas but I've even repeated my outfit "to shoot" wearing same outfit twice each lol but only managed to shoot one which I really didn't have any cute or cool outfit for my birthday planed but I still did want to shoot my birthday outfit in downtown since I miss the city so much. ( I did post a photo on instagram HERE) but thats it for that outfit :(  In other news I didn't forget to Vlog this time so I shall start editing the video asap for you guys to see what I did on my visit back home :) HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE THESE PHOTOS AS MUCH AS WE DID !!! btw I named my post after Lana del Reys song just because she's all I listen too now lol 
Bag from MyBag 




  Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP SIMILAR 

6 comments

  1. This desert shoot is so flippin' cool! You look greta!
    Xo
    Jeanie
    www.thefashionlotus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos are all so gorgeous! I love your bag too, great colour and style!


    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos Ash, and also Happy Belated Bday!

    Berty Morales
    Mad For Fashion For Less
    Visit my personal #FashionDiary and get inspired!
    www.facebook.com/MadForFashionForLess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey dear, it been a while since I checked you blog same as you I had a crazy March but today I checked each and every post I missed therefore I'm completely up to date :)

    This post in particular I love it the photos are amazing <3

    Please check out my blog and Facebook page:
    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/maria.is.on.fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shots babe! Love the outfit and the background is amazing.

    xo naty
    aloveaffairwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page