Hey Guys, I can't believe I've only posted twice this month so sorry but this month has been more crazy than the last ... Ive been traveling non stop  ( currently in Dallas once again :D HOME!) and when Daniel is off its either raining or no time to shoot any outfit photos during the day. I've been doing many face portraits focusing more on my makeup to keep busy and to keep active on social media. Looking forward for you guys to see what I'm working on for my comeback with the Kardashian Style Section hopefully shooting tomorrow and finally filming more videos once I get back to New Mexico ( where I'm currently actually living :( Hope you like these photos that we shot on our way from New Mexico to El Paso a few days ago. Xo 







Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK



Hey Guys, I can't believe I've only posted twice this month so sorry but this month has been more crazy than the last ... Ive been traveling non stop  ( currently in Dallas once again :D HOME!) and when Daniel is off its either raining or no time to shoot any outfit photos during the day. I've been doing many face portraits focusing more on my makeup to keep busy and to keep active on social media. Looking forward for you guys to see what I'm working on for my comeback with the Kardashian Style Section hopefully shooting tomorrow and finally filming more videos once I get back to New Mexico ( where I'm currently actually living :( Hope you like these photos that we shot on our way from New Mexico to El Paso a few days ago. Xo 







Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

4 comments

  1. Lovely pictures!! xx

    http://sonvas.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos <3

    Following you now, hope you do the same :)

    Katja

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page