Hey guys I can't believe I forgot to publish this I thought I had it scheduled but I guess not. I was also waiting for Dany from Nanys Klozet to send over photos of the both of us together but until then you can look at some on our Instagrams (I shall add it once I get it ). Her hubby and her were in town for a few days and Daniel ( my husband ) and I took the role of tour guide of the city :D I did some vlogging but my phone was out of storage I only vlogged half a day which sucks because we conquered almost all Dallas and had a blast. This day I wasn't really ready like for blogging but I took Danys hat and her hubby Gaby offered to shoot so we did and I actually really loved how they turned out :D I feel like I look like a musician or something IDK anyways hope you guys love.    






 Photography : Gabe Media
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK 
Hey guys I can't believe I forgot to publish this I thought I had it scheduled but I guess not. I was also waiting for Dany from Nanys Klozet to send over photos of the both of us together but until then you can look at some on our Instagrams (I shall add it once I get it ). Her hubby and her were in town for a few days and Daniel ( my husband ) and I took the role of tour guide of the city :D I did some vlogging but my phone was out of storage I only vlogged half a day which sucks because we conquered almost all Dallas and had a blast. This day I wasn't really ready like for blogging but I took Danys hat and her hubby Gaby offered to shoot so we did and I actually really loved how they turned out :D I feel like I look like a musician or something IDK anyways hope you guys love.    






 Photography : Gabe Media
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK 

2 comments

  1. LOVE this look! The plaid shirt is adorable! :)
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  2. muy guapa! me gustó mucho e look!

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page