Hey guys this look is long over due but I haven't been doing well, doing much better now so here I am finally posting this look inspired on Khloe Kardashian. I'm pretty much wearing the exact dress now less than $30 on Missguided, my boots and bag on the other hand are not exact but they are both almost identical in my opinion. Both items linked below and my bag is from MyBag.net . Just wish my hair was light again miss it so much already, hope you guys like it for more Kardashian / Jenner check out my Dress Kardashian Style Section HERE ;)
 SHOP THE LOOK 





Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 


Hey guys this look is long over due but I haven't been doing well, doing much better now so here I am finally posting this look inspired on Khloe Kardashian. I'm pretty much wearing the exact dress now less than $30 on Missguided, my boots and bag on the other hand are not exact but they are both almost identical in my opinion. Both items linked below and my bag is from MyBag.net . Just wish my hair was light again miss it so much already, hope you guys like it for more Kardashian / Jenner check out my Dress Kardashian Style Section HERE ;)
 SHOP THE LOOK 





Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

3 comments

  1. Great look! Khloe is my absolute favorite kardashian.

    Ps- I just started a new blog. It's called Mildly Moody and its aimed towards female entrepreneurs and career IT girls. Perhaps you can take a look when you get a chance?
    Now following you!
    Xoxo, Cori

    www.mildlymoody.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! <3

    You did it even better than Khloe!

    Maybe following me back? <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this style I also have a shirt like this one

    From Romania with love
    http://mariaisonfashion.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/maria.is.on.fashion

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page