Hey Guys, like I mentioned on my last post my hubby and I celebrated our 6th year marraige  anniversary in the beautiful city of Chicago. We both actually feel in love with this city last year when we visited for the first time so much that we would so move here one day if we had the chance. I wore this during the day of our anniversary (actually wore with sneakers since we did a lot of walking) but I added the heels l wore this same night. What I Wore for my anniversary posting Friday  :) 



Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK


Hey Guys, like I mentioned on my last post my hubby and I celebrated our 6th year marraige  anniversary in the beautiful city of Chicago. We both actually feel in love with this city last year when we visited for the first time so much that we would so move here one day if we had the chance. I wore this during the day of our anniversary (actually wore with sneakers since we did a lot of walking) but I added the heels l wore this same night. What I Wore for my anniversary posting Friday  :) 



Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

1 comment

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© ashes into fashion | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page