Hello guys, Long time no blogging but I seriously just needed some time away to focus on myself. Maybe one day I will open up a little with what I feel or what I went through but since people are so worried in a bad way wishing me the worst or making up stories that my husband and I are no longer together let me just make it clear that not everyone who suffers from depression is caused by a brake up!!! And since these people are so worried let me just say that I'm still happily married till this day and we are actually celebrating 6 years of being married TODAY! I couldn't be happier with my man who loves and supports me no matter how I'm feeling about myself or life its self, He was trying to get me to shoot looks but no matter his efforts I just didn't feel like it since I had lost inspiration but I think its safe to say that IM BACK!!!  A few days ago we visited Atlanta Georgia just for a day and a half but we had a great time we shot these at the Atlantic Station. 









 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK 


Hello guys, Long time no blogging but I seriously just needed some time away to focus on myself. Maybe one day I will open up a little with what I feel or what I went through but since people are so worried in a bad way wishing me the worst or making up stories that my husband and I are no longer together let me just make it clear that not everyone who suffers from depression is caused by a brake up!!! And since these people are so worried let me just say that I'm still happily married till this day and we are actually celebrating 6 years of being married TODAY! I couldn't be happier with my man who loves and supports me no matter how I'm feeling about myself or life its self, He was trying to get me to shoot looks but no matter his efforts I just didn't feel like it since I had lost inspiration but I think its safe to say that IM BACK!!!  A few days ago we visited Atlanta Georgia just for a day and a half but we had a great time we shot these at the Atlantic Station. 









 Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK 

4 comments

  1. Ashley, you are BEAUTIFUL inside and out. I'm sorry to hear you've been dealing with depression. I'm still dealing with it and it's hard. But it does get better :) I've learned to deal with it...I wish it would go away. The only thing we can do is try to think positive and remember how strong we are <3

    I love this outfit. I'm glad you're back! You have such amazing style...girl you are SO talented.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you back. Stylish as always :)

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful!! So happy that you're back

    xoxo

    - Rockitherway

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page