Hey Guys, here is my last look from Chicago that I yet have to actually wear. I bought this skirt while shopping the first day there and I was wearing this top when I trying on and I knew I would wear like this so I decided to shoot the day before we left.  I'm currently still editing my video vlog since I've been just a tad bit busy working on some things but should be done and up this week ;) 







Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK


Hey Guys, here is my last look from Chicago that I yet have to actually wear. I bought this skirt while shopping the first day there and I was wearing this top when I trying on and I knew I would wear like this so I decided to shoot the day before we left.  I'm currently still editing my video vlog since I've been just a tad bit busy working on some things but should be done and up this week ;) 







Photography : Daniel Meza
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 
SHOP THE LOOK

3 comments

  1. Looking beautiful, as always. I love this all-blue outfit <3

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a actually very superior submit. In theory I'd wish to write like this also - getting time and actual effort to make a wonderful King Size Male Enhancement piece of writing but what can I say I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to obtain a thing done.Took me time for you to read all the comments, but I truly enjoyed the piece of writing. It proved to be in actual fact helpful to me and I'm sure to all of the commenters right here! It's usually huge when you can not just be informed, but additionally engaged! I'm certain you had enjoyable writing this write-up.http://www.strongmenmuscle.com/king-size-male-enhancement/



    ReplyDelete
  3. With so much praise from the media and countless reviews from people experiencing success with AlphaZXT, Practically everyone including me in our building volunteered to test it out.

    Buying a bottle of AlphaZXT proved to be tougher than I ever imagined. It was SOLD OUT on their website almost immediately after coming back on the market. Some Ebay sellers were asking $1000 for just 1 Bottle! That’s too rich for me. I finally secured a few bottles at their regular price from a man working there after waiting 2 long weeks for AlphaZXT to restock.

    About 30 minutes after taking my first pill, I felt the effects kick in. It started with a pleasant wave of calmness that washed over my entire body like a warm blanket. Soon, I reached a level of alertness and concentration I’d never experienced before. Sounds didn’t even register. It was like walking around on a winter day after it just snowed. It became easy for me to ignore distractions and outside noises. Best of all, there weren’t any of the negative side effects like I get when taking Adderall.

    4 weeks no AlphaZXT i was a bit concerned that AlphaZXT would stop working for me after. Not so. I am feeling even more focused and energized than before. The effect’s of AlphaZXT are still with me, and I was pleased at how many items on my to-do list were crossed off. Previously, I had problems starting and completing tasks. AlphaZXT has me laser-focused on the job at hand, and I am suddenly able to get things done. Now to get a bottle of your own AlphaZXT contact seller on Email: keitomorris@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page