Hey guys, like I mentioned on previous posts my hubby and I celebrated our 6th year anniversary on the fifth this month in Chicago. Surprisingly the day was cold ( in the 50s ) I was a little cold but here is what I wore for dinner.  I do have a vlog coming from our trip but I'm currently editing trying to cut down the 30 mins worth of footage, no wonder our phones would die by night. Hope you like. Xo  


SHOP THE LOOK


Photography : Daniel Meza 
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 



 Hey guys, like I mentioned on previous posts my hubby and I celebrated our 6th year anniversary on the fifth this month in Chicago. Surprisingly the day was cold ( in the 50s ) I was a little cold but here is what I wore for dinner.  I do have a vlog coming from our trip but I'm currently editing trying to cut down the 30 mins worth of footage, no wonder our phones would die by night. Hope you like. Xo  


SHOP THE LOOK


Photography : Daniel Meza 
Find me: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram / Bloglovin / Youtube 

5 comments

  1. Perfect outfit!! xx Happy anniversary! :)

    http://sonvas.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit! especially the shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outfit! especially the shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your heels!!! You guys are an adorable couple !

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Pages

© Ashley Meza | Dallas Fashion Blog The Basic Page